Thursday, August 31, 2017

Our Everyday Life {Dusty Attic}

Hi There!

Last day of August and I have one more layout to share with you.
This layout is created for Dusty Attic company featuring their products.
Pattern papers and flowers featured in this layout: 49 and Market company .



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some close-up photos for you ....








OTHER PRODUCTS  I  USED:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COTTAGE  LIFE collection 

PAPER  FLOWERS  (SUMMER  RELEASE 2017)


I hope you enjoyed my last layout of the month!
Happy Crafting!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Such an outstanding layout Gerry! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!!!!! Great job Gerry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry! My name is Anna and I work for Pion Design AB. I was hoping to get in touch with you. So if you have the time, please send me an e-mail: anna@piondesign.se
    Wishing you a fine day and looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete