Sunday, May 21, 2017

New Releases {49 & Market} {Dusty Attic}

Hi There!

Today I would love to share with you some new releases from 49 and Market and Dusty Attic.

49 and Market released a new summer paper collection called "Sand and Sea".
This collection is fresh, breezy and so pretty. The colour combinations are fantastic
not only to treasure your summer fun by the sea but also for everyday life.
Make sure to check all gorgeous pattern papers separately ------> HERE


video

The other release from 49 and Market are these cute paper flowers. They come in 12 colours:
you really can't chose which one you want to buy so better have them all :-)
"Floral Mixology" are the flowers I am using in my layouts and I simply adore them!
Check them all -------> HERE



video

Another super amazing release I want to share is from Dusty Attic company!
Dusty Attic released such beautiful New chipboard designs and cool new stencils.
I used this photo (which was part of a giveaway) to show you only 
small part of the chipboard designs and stencils. 
For full release please follow the link -----> HERE

Thanks for your visit today!
Stay tuned I have some projects to share with you this month :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment