Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Enjoy The Little Things {49 and Market}

Hi There!

Today I want to share with you a layout I created for 49 and Market company.
Before I do that I want to wish you all a healthy and creative 2017 💫!

49 and Market released NEW flowers which are absolutely amazing.
The design and colors are both fantastic and they are perfect for all your projects.



You can find close-up photos from my layout at the 49 and Market Blog ---------> HERE




I am also super excited to share some news with you...
I was invited to join Dusty Attic Design Team and I am thrilled to
announce that I accepted - from now on you can find my work on their


You can check Dusty Attic New Design Team announcement -----> HERE




Well, that's all for today folks!
Hope you have a creative and happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your lay-out is absolutely gorgeous! I really love all the flowers and the romantic accents. Big congrats on making the Dusty Attic team too! i just can't wait to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wat is het weer een plaatje maar ben niet anders gewent van jou, ze zijn altijd prachtig, GROETJES ADA

    ReplyDelete