Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Debut Product Line - Stamp Sets

Hi There!

Yesterday my first debut collection of Stamp Sets was released...
No, It wasn's 1st of April Fool's Day joke - it is real, ha!
I am beyond happy and excited that I have the images I love on
 stamps now and I can use them in different ways on my projects....

The stamps were designed exclusively for The Scrapbook Diaries
and if interested please feel free to contact the owner Janene Meyerowitz
for more information like availability, shipping, etc. -----> HERE
or contact via sales@thescrapbookdiaries.com
Each stamp set is a plate of 4" x 6" - made from clear
polymer in the United States




Let me now show you my creative babies...

{6 individual stamps}
Available HERE


{7 individual stamps}
Available HERE


{3 individual stamps}
Available HERE

Thank you for your visit!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Gerry!!! Beautiful stamp designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Congratulations..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late, not forgotten...Congratulations on your new line of stamps! You must feel so good about this announcement and accomplishment! I am happy for you and hope that you continue to experience success! Still a huge fan...even though I don't post much! Christine

    ReplyDelete