Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello & Guest-designing for Dutch Doobadoo

Helloooooo Everyone!!!!

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since my last post ... and it was high time to have some update here.
 And in case you wonder where I was all the time ..... 
Not a particular reason for being away - 
I quit almost all of the design teams I was!
Taking a Break!
I got obsessed with cooking (more than ever!)
 I got obsessed with the gym (who thought I would!)
I got obsessed with our house and...
figuring out where to store all my crafty stuff (mamma mia!)
....anyway, I didn't solve the problem so I moved half stuff to a StorageBox...
unfortunately that didn't solve my problem, either ....
 and I had to find another solution...
Voila... my own crafty Studio
my own space & place where I'll be giving
workshops....and crops...and so much more!




Well,
 I am also here today to share with you my first project for a Dutch company
which was so kind to invite me to guest-design for them and of course to
try out some of their products. Maybe some of you heard about Dutch Doobadoo and
 some of you maybe didn't - for the ones who didn't come across with their products please
check their site and see for yourself how many awesome products they offer!

DUTCH  DOOBADOO


Products I used:

*   *   *

Dutch MDF Art Houses are the ones I used for my project today!

After treating the MDF pieces with gesso and ink I used a wooden
tray in order to fasten them - I created a yard surrounded by houses.

Dutch Craft Art A5 Leaves were treated with a white liquid paint marker!

It's so easy to use and dries quickly.

I decorated the houses by using different embellishments....

I used also the oak nuts from the Dutch Paper Art A5 Autumn.
They were coloured in with Copic Markers.
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:

Check Dutch Doobadoo Blog for more inspirational projects 
from their talented Design team!

*   *   *

Thank you for your visit!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! :)
    So happy to see you blogging again too! Your Dutch Doobadoo house looks truly gorgeous! I just love all the tiny little details that you added. I'm really excited that your new studio got you back to scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk, succes bij je plannenšŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Gerry. You must be so happy to have a studio of your own. Big hugs, Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back my friend! Great project, great news and so excited to see all you have yet to design. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun project! Nice to see you Gerry! I too am obsessed with cooking. new blog:
    cindyshealthymeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo excited you are back!! Hope you enjoyes your time "off"

    ReplyDelete