Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dutch Doobadoo Guest Designer {Part 2}

Hi There!

Today I want to share another project I created for Dutch Doobadoo.
(For my first project you can follow this link -----> HERE)
This time I had fun with the leftover frame from
Dutch Doobadoo Dutch MDF Art Door

1. I placed the MDF frame on a cutting mat and with the help
of a craft knife I carefully cut the upper part of the frame. 

2. Once I cut the double frame I used sanding paper
to sand the edges and the front part of the frame.
In this way it is easier to paint the surface!
3.  After that I applied a layer of gesso and then I 
used a few different colors liquid paint.
4. I used heat tool to dry it faster and used two floral
 stamps to decorate. To add some dimension use
pearl drops - I used two colors. Now it's ready to
decorate with embellishments and a photo (photos).
Stamps used: Joy Crafts

Other Dutch Doobadoo Products I used:

*     *     *

This is the final result!
Of course the possibilities are endless here - what I made is a fragment and an idea
for a quick and simple way to use a leftover of MDF frame!
Cutting Stencils used: Joy Crafts

And I want to share one more project I created for Dutch Doobadoo...
This is a card I made by using the Dutch Card Art Window and


When I began making the card I focused on the stencil itself
and what I wanted to show is how to use it in a different way.
So this is what I came up with......making shutters (sort of!)



I hope you enjoyed my post today!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your both projects are just gorgeous! I really love what you've done with these beautiful door frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your projects are gorgous. The 2nd project is a piece of Art. So many sweet surprises are in there.

    ReplyDelete