Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Loyal Friends ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
It`s time to share something NEW, FRESH & BEAUTIFUL......and this is my latest project featuring the newest gorgeous collection from Webster`s Pages {BEST FRIENDS}. This collection is shipping this week and we are super excited!
This is my layout I created with BFF collection. I scrapped photos of two amazing friends - Romy Veul and Corina van Holstein - Thank you girls for letting me scrap your photos!!!!
  • "Loyal Friend" Pattern Paper was cut in two and both halves were exchanged.
  • One half of the paper was decorated with a matching edge punch and the background was stamped.
  • I added some hand stitched touches as well.


SUPPLIES LIST:

{BEST FRIENDS} Paper Collection

  • I exchanged the charms here from the StoryMarkers....
  • I cut out only the flourish part of the trim and used it to decorate the StoryMarker and one of the photos...

If you want to see what the DT girls have been creating with this NEW collection please check Webster's Pages Blog ------> HERE ......... and Get Inspired!

    Have a beautiful day!
    Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is awesome Gerry!! You are a master at combining collections- wow! I always adore your stamping too- amazing, amazing...

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Gerry!! as always beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so flattered to be part of this amazing lay-out:) The colours, the details, the different textures...love everything here:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the girls look beautiful and so does this page!
    enjoy your weekend sweetie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jippie! I'm scrapped! :D
    Geweldige layout gerry, je BLIJFT kijken en nieuwe dingen ontdekken!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete