Sunday, July 15, 2012

Creating with Webster`s Pages Warehouse Sale Box

Hi there!
Some time ago I played with the goodies from 
Webster`s Pages Warehouse Sale Box
 and I created a layout. 
I provided a step by step tutorial especially for Webster`s Blog 
and today I`m sharing it on my blog as well.

*One of my favorite things about the box is that I have a chance
 to work with a variety of photos, styles and colors* ~Gerry~


STEP 1
I wanted to scrap that photo of my son (on his 2nd birthday) and 
I definitely didn`t have problem with choosing the papers and colors suitable for the photo.
I chose one pattern paper - in that case a die cut pattern paper from "Sunday Picnic"....
Some trim, bling, princess petals, push pins, etc.
N.B. I usually choose the materials but that doesn`t mean I`ll use all of them. What I say also by workshops is that simply gather everything you think will work with the photo and when begin creating it`ll show itself if you`ll use everything
STEP 2
Cut two parts of the die cut paper & fussy cut the flourish.
Emboss/Distress the scalopped edges
STEP 3
Select the motifs you want to use for decorating your page.
Cut them out of the paper pads.
STEP 4
I used the leftover die cut paper to punch borders in order to decorate the edges of the layout
Simply choose your favorite punch and BE CREATIVE :-)
N.B. Before I adhered the edges to the white card stock 
I distressed the edges of the white card stock
STEP 5
Choose two colors of mist and spray randomly.
Then apply modeling paste with a modeling knife.
STEP 6
Prepare your hand cut motifs by embossing them 
and using foam tape to give them more dimension
STEP 7
My last step was to assemble together everything :-)
And of course to add my title.
Hope you enjoyed this easy step by step layout!
Don`t forget to keep an eye on Webster`s Pages Blog & Facebook Fan page
for our next Warehouse Sale Box - It`s an absolute MUST-HAVE box!

Thank you so much for being here :-)
Have an awesome Sunday!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie!!! OMG your layout is so gorgeous!!! It's perfectly arranged and the motifs you chose are so perfect for this layout!! What an adorable picture too!! Thanks for the tutorial!!

    Hugs! Frank
    www.hausofw.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such amazing work mixing up different collections. This layout turned out super gorgeous! Just love your monochromatic colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. This looks so gorgeous with the colors you have used and all the embellies are wonderfully placed over the layout.. I love the step by step too... thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een schatje Gerry!
    Mooie kleurtjes en je krijgt helemaal zin om al die Websters goodies te kopen!!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete