Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday treat with {Sizzix}

Hi there!
Last month my daughter, Leanne, turned 5.  
I decided to make for her birthday treat at school a "cake".
It took me so much time but it was so worthy....

SUPPLIES LIST:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{656847} Sizzix Cutting Pad, Bigz XL 25"
{657725} Sizzix Score Boards XL Die - Cake Slice 
{657773} Sizzix Framelits Die Set with Stamp - Butterflies #3

I began first making the box.
I used different colors card stock.
Then I made the lids of the boxes.
I added very simple decoration ... No Gerry`s details this time...lol!
The boxes were jammed ;-) with sweet little things :-) 
...and I placed in each box a little cute animal eraser.
The letter "L" was stamped on punched scalloped circle....
I cut all three sizes of the butterfly dies.

And this is the Birthday Girl showing off proudly her birthday treat....
I must admit that her teachers and schoolmates were very impressed 
and of course mommy was totally satisfied from her work ;-)
Photo taken on June, 20th, 2012
Hope you enjoyed it!
Sizzix has the best dies ever ... for every occasion, for every taste...

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Stunning "Cakes" Gerry, and the Birthday Girl is so gorgeous, hope she had a fab day. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too too fabulous...your DD & tour creation....great idea:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is amazing and your birthday girl is a cutie, what a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmyyyy yyyuuuummmmmy ziet heel lekker uit, je hebt weer veel werk van gemaakt hoor Gerry. Nog gefeliciteerd met leanne 5e verjaardag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Мммм, че вкусна торта, а малката госпожица е прелестно сладка!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is just way too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing treat for her classmates! It turned out fabulous. I can imagine Leanne was so proud:)

    ReplyDelete