Monday, June 4, 2012

Crafting with my kids ~Webster`s Pages~ (Part 2)

Hi there!
Well, this is Part 2 of my "Crafting with kids" posts (you can check Part 1-----> HERE).
My daughter Leanne loves creating layouts - just like mommy ;-)! And here is she with her latest layout. You can check also her feature on Webster`s Pages Blog ------> HERE
She had to choose from different Webster`s Pages collections and her choice was made just for a second when she grabbed "Girl Land" papers. Do you know how "devastated" ;-) I was? I must admit it`s difficult to share my goodies with her....especially the pink ones ;-))))
STEP  1
Choose a photo and the most beautiful pattern paper from the collection :-) 
Leanne chose a photo of mommy dressed as a "princess" ;-)
STEP  2
Let your child choose embellishments for her/his layout.
I gave Leanne my scrap leftovers from the collection 
and I must admit she chose good ones :-)
STEP  3
It`s not a secret that I`m a fussy-cutting scrapper and 
this was a perfect moment to teach my daughter how to do it.
...and it turned out pretty good :-)
STEP  4
It`s time to begin "designing" your layout.
If you would have the chance to know my daughter you`d know 
that she is a girl doing things in HER OWN way.
Don`t even make the effort to change her mind - it`ll be effortlessly :-)
OK, Leanne is just like me.......
looking at her project and wondering if everything looks fine
STEP  5
It`s time to have fun with the glue ;-)
Adhere everything that`s "falling" 
STEP  6
It`s title time....
Try to help your kid placing the letters correctly..... 
she is only 4 so she needs some help BUT --->
.... my attempt to help her was without any success.
Pay attention to the last "a"....LOL
And this was the final result.....
Have a beautiful day!
In case you missed what my son, Alexander, created you can check the post ------->HERE
Hugs,
                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Gerry. The most difficult part must be controlling your urge to show her the "right" way of doing things! Tell Leanne that her page is awesome :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love these two step by step layouts of your kids gerry....! they did an awesome job! xxx

    ReplyDelete