Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crafting with my kids ~Webster`s Pages~ (Part 1)

Hi there!
Last month my kids & I were busy with crafting together. Well, I was more like taking photos ;-) and they were busy :-) but anyway, today`s post is Part 1 (you can check Part 2 -------> HERE) and shows what my son, Alexander (8), has created. You can check him also on Webster`s Pages Blog -------> HERE
These are totally awesome bookmarks that I knew from "Creating Keepsakes" magazine. I saw them in the mag like 4-5 years ago and there were just stuck in my mind. Alex was so enthusiastic to make them as he is a bookworm and he`d use them well....and he`s still using them ;-)
Alex chose to work with the awesome "Game On" collection from Webster`s Pages.

Here is what he created:
STEP  1
Trace two rectangles with sizes 7" x  3.5" and 5" x 2.5"
STEP  2
Cut the two rectangles 
STEP  3
Fold the rectangles in half
STEP  4
Fold both sides of the rectangle toward the center
STEP  5
Stick the two sides together by using a tape. In this way you`ll create kind of pocket     
TAKE A BREAK AND HAVE SOME FUN!
STEP  6
Decorate the bookmarks with your embellishments
STEP  7
Strike a pose proudly to show off your work
Hope you enjoyed Alexander`s bookmarks!
If you want to check what my daughter created you can do it ------> HERE
Hugs,
                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable and he has gotten so tall! These are the best tutorials!

    ReplyDelete